Welcome New Members/Owners!
RENO, Nev. – February 3, 2023 – LP Insurance Services, LLC proudly announces the addition of our newest members/owners to the LP shareholder group: Brundige, Cheta, Copeland, Hawkins, Marsh, Richesin and Wilson.
We are excited to welcome Bridget Brundige, Shalila Cheta, Lani Copeland, MaryJo Hawkins, Melissa Marsh, Doug Richesin and Deborah Wilson to our shareholder group! They are excellent representatives of LP Insurance and of the communities we serve.
“As we grow our company, it’s important that there’s a path to embrace new stakeholders,” said Nick Rossi, CEO LP Insurance Services. “A diverse member group is important to our long-term success, so, congratulations to our newest additions!”
- Brundige is an Employee Benefits Account Executive who joined LP in 2015.
- Cheta is part of the Risk Management team as a Workers’ Compensation Consultant who joined LP in 2015.
- Copeland is a Commercial Lines Account Executive who joined LP in 2010.
- Hawkins is our Commercial Lines Training & Development Manager who joined LP in 2015.
- Marsh is our HR Director who joined LP in 2022.
- Richesin is an Employee Benefits Broker who joined LP in 2023.
- Wilson is an Account Executive who joined LP in 2010.
“These individuals bring more inclusion to our ownership and will definitely add expertise to our member group,” said Brian Cushard, President LP Insurance Services.
LP Insurance Services, LLC is a unique risk management and insurance brokerage firm specializing in Property, Casualty, Surety, Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits, Personal and Risk Management services. LP is headquartered in Reno and has additional Nevada offices in Carson City, Elko, Fernley, Las Vegas, and Sparks, as well as Phoenix, Ariz., Gold River/Sacramento, Truckee, and Fresno, Calif., and Roswell and Portales, N.M. With 12 locations, LP Insurance proudly serves clients throughout the West and beyond. For more information visit www.lpins.net.