Skip to main content


Because every situation is unique, we encourage you to get in contact with us, so we can discuss plans that best fit you. Below are some residential insurance categories.


There are some risks that are not covered by a standard homeowner’s insurance policy. The cost of homeowner’s insurance differs from person to person as it often depends on what it would cost to replace the house, its contents, and any additional items.



Perfect for those who are renting or leasing a property, renters insurance is often highly recommended by landlords.

The most popular plan is a Personal Property Coverage plan which insures the contents of the home in the event of a covered loss.


If you own property and rent it to someone, you always want to make sure you’re covered as well. While you can recommend your renters get insurance, there are certain incidents where they might not be held responsible. Therefore, landlord insurance will help mitigate your costs of those incidents.


Some things landlord insurance may be able to cover for you:

  • Injuries sustained on your rental property
  • Property damage
  • Broken or damaged appliances
Vacant Home

What if the house that gets damaged, robbed, or destroyed is not the one you live in? We have policies for that too! Our brokers are experts at finding the perfect coverage for your every need.

Weather Related Damages

Severe weather usually strikes with little to no warning and can be extremely destructive. Fires, floods, winds, and earthquakes come suddenly, and we can help you protect your property.

Did you know that flood insurance is not typically a coverage included on a homeowner’s policy, or that there is insurance for just about every type of scenario imaginable? LP Insurance Services will help you to make sense of the surplus of information available so that you can make the most informed decision that fits your needs.